Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #13:  Dear roommate,
          I look forward to meeting you this next school year and I am hoping that we can become good acquaintances through our years in college.  Let me start off by saying that my name is Josh, and I’m from San Diego CA.  I am in marching band and I’m slightly addicted to video games on the PS3, so if you enjoy video games as well, we could maybe play some nights.  I must warn you that I do snore and talk in my sleep every time I have nightmares.  You might find that my ideals are quite different.  Just so you know, I practice Santeria so you might catch me doing some unusual things.  As much as I look forward to meeting you, I must establish some rules.  Please refrain from grabbing my pillow at any time.  I welcome you to set me up on a double date if I receive a payment of fifty dollars.  That is all that I have to say as far as rules go so until we meet in our college dorm, good bye.

Sincerely,

Joshua Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment