Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #4:  If I had the ability to travel back in time and be whomever I wanted to be, I would elect to be the undertaker from the world wrestling federation during the 1990’s, when he was at his best performance level.  I have chosen this man because since the first time I saw him, he became my one and only idol.  I remember I wanted to be a professional wrestler during 5th grade.  To this day, I still dream of it, and for that dream to become a reality would be amazing.  Since I would be him makes even better.  To be a seven foot monster who dominates everybody would fill my heart with joy.  I chose this person because he is like me.  He surrounds himself with darkness and speaks with a cynical tone.  His thoughts can be as sadistic as mine but the only difference is that he is allowed to show it, while I maintain it in my thoughts.  If you do not view this person as a part of history, then let me inform you that he is in the WWE hall of fame and therefore is a historical figure.  I would choose to be no other than him.  His legacy has made him one of the world’s best athletes and I admire him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment