Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #8:  If I were forced to choose a quote that describes me best, I would choose a quote from the bible.  I don’t know the exact words but it goes something like this, “As I walk into the valley of the shadow of the dead, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.”  To me, that quote means that despite the wickedness that I face, I will not fear because I am protected by God.  Yet, I purposely surround myself  with evil forces.  Is it that I just seek some message from God, in order to make me believe, or is this my true nature.  I embrace the dark forces without the protection of God and nothing happens.  Maybe I am not harmed because I myself am a dark force.  How this quote relates to me is how I have connected with evil.  Not with fear but with rejoice and acceptance.  Of the few quotes that I have knowledge of, this quote is what relates closest to me, though it does not describe me well.  I don’t believe there is a quote to describe one individual alone, especially in my case, since I am a very peculiar child.

No comments:

Post a Comment