Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #15:  The greatest contribution I could make to a college campus is my intellect and my musical abilities.  Since my years in elementary school, I have been a highly intellectual child.  I would most likely contribute to raising test scores by offering tutoring to those who need it the most.  I will most likely take an internship at college so I may contribute in that way.  My second contribution that I can make to a college campus is my musical talent.  I can play the trombone, baritone, and tuba at an advanced level,  allowing me to fulfill any spots needed in the college band or helping to improve other players’ skills.  I also have a title of leadership in my band so I may provide some leadership for the low brass section.  I am not a stand out student that does everything to help those around them, this is all I offer to a college campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment